Write some code that causes a BSOD or kernel panic!
- On Windows, you must cause a BugCheck (Blue Screen of Death), on Linux (or other *nix systems) you must cause a kernel panic.
- Must not damage the system (i.e. it should work on reboot)
- Kernel-mode drivers are allowed.
- State your OS and version information.
- Explain how the crash is caused.
- It's not against the rules to use tools that are specifically designed to cause a crash, but doing so isn't very creative!
- Highest upvotes wins.