This question already has an answer here:
Your mission (if you choose to accept it) is to create a memory leak. In a vein similar to this question, you must write a program that will continuously allocate/consume memory until the system runs out and begins swapping. However, in this contest, the objective is not to create a persistent memory leak, but to even create one in the first place!
- You may use no fork bombs of any kind; e.g. no
- The program must not be multi-threaded.
- The program must not call external programs.
- The program must not use any kind of looping. This not only includes
whilestatements, but also includes
gotostatements, iterators, and recursion.
- The program must continually allocate memory till the end of time - Allocating a single large amount doesn't count.
- Standard loopholes apply.
This is an underhanded contest, so feel free to try to loophole your way around my rules.