- Your program should output exactly:
Hello world!!!with or without linefeed after.
- Your program should take no input.
- Sourcecode character distribution must be correct according to:
- The number of numeric characters (0-9) must be exactly one fibonacci sequence number.
- The number of other non-numeric characters !(0-9) in the sourcecode must be exactly the fibonacci sequence number before the above fibonacci sequence number.
Four examples of valid character distribution in sourcecode:
- 13 numeric, 8 non-numeric characters.
- 34 numeric, 21 non-numeric characters.
- 55 numeric, 34 non-numeric characters.
- 89 numeric, 55 non-numeric characters.
This is code-golf, shortest code in bytes wins! Good luck!
Edit: As this question has constraints on the sourcecode size in combination with being code-golf the accepted answer (if more than one share the equal winning character length) will be the answer with most votes (and least character-count): 2014-03-01.